Saturday, December 20, 2008

What I wrote Yesterday That doesnt mean , that alll happened to me. I just representted An imaginary Character AS "I"

Yesterday I posted my blog entries. There was a blog entry under the Title "Constant Walk (The last Destination)" . And when i opened my gmail account today in the mornings. Then i recieved comments from my friends
"Aman whats happened ? Are you sad?"...etc etc...They just started asking so many question. Were you in love ? Do you still love her? ...But I would like to make them clear that the story was just about an imaginative character.
Heay Friends yesterday what i wrote it was not a real story. It was just combination of thoughts. It has no real relation with my life. All of you know that Aman can never be sad.

Don't worry my friends. I am alright. And When i'll post anything about my life. Then i'll post that under the title "My Life Pages" ... Yes but that Smoking incident was real.

Best Regards
Amandeep Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger